The training video above has chess strategies that’ll help you improve your chess.
Like all chessplayers, you’re sometimes in need of a few tricks up your sleeve for those times when the position turns against you.
And for some of us – that’s very often!
So what did you learn in this video? You should have learnt the following.
You Should Have Learnt These Chess Strategies:
- How to quickly provoke weaknesses and then terrorize his king when you’re down on material (saved my butt here!)
- Which pieces to trade and which to keep (the secret to completely exposing his king!)
- When you should grab material and when to say “No way man! its too risky!…” (Plus, the true reason I grabbed a “free” pawn in my game. Hint: It wasn’t for the pawn itself)
- How to use the deadly “Queen and Knight” attacking team to harass his exposed king.
- Learn my exchange sac method which left him completed naked on the light squares (I stole this idea from a well-known 1994 Karpov game!)
Time to Study the PGN File!
You’ve learnt a whole bunch of useful gems for maturing your understanding of chess – I hope you’ll get a lot from it.
I speak fairly quickly in the video, so make sure you rewind and rewatch any parts that you didn’t understand.
Oh! And download the .PGN file below!